This policy is rendered pursuant to the Italian legislative decree no. 196/2003 and subsequent modifications – Personal Data Protection Code (“Privacy Code”) – and the EU Regulation 679/2016 directly applicable starting from May 25, 2018 – General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter Privacy Code and GDPR are collectively referred to as “Applicable Law”) and is intended for the website www.studiolegalepadovan.com (“Website”) whilst it does not apply to other websites that could potentially be accessed by clicking external links.
Studio Legale Padovan informs you that processing of your data will be carried out in accordance with the principles of, lawfulness, fairness, transparency, accuracy, purpose and storage limitations, data minimisation, integrity and confidentiality. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the Applicable Law and of the confidentiality obligations included therein.
The controller of the personal data pertaining to the Website is Studio Legale Padovan, with registered office at Foro Buonaparte 54, Milano.
Purposes of data processing
Navigation data are merely used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of website and to verify its proper operation, thus, it will be deleted immediately after processing. The data may be used to ascertain any liability in case of possible IT-related offences to the prejudice of the website: except this circumstance, the data about web contacts will not be currently held for more than seven days.
Personal data provided by users sending their CVs, by users requesting information by Studio Legale Padovan for events and initiatives, sending contact requests or requiring Studio Legale Padovan’s services will be only used to reply to and satisfy the request and will be communicated to any third parties only in the event that it is required for that purpose. The “legal basis” pursuant to the Regulation allowing the collection and processing of the personal data consists of the execution of the service expressly requested by users. Personal data furnished by those who decide to register to Studio Legale Padovan’s client alerts shall be used, with automated modalities also, to process the registration and to advertise and keep them posted on news, activities and projects Studio Legale Padovan undertakes. In this case, the data will be processed through the legal basis of the execution of the service requested by the user. Personal data can be transferred abroad, as far as the above mentioned purposes are concerned, to Studio Legale Padovan’s external professional partners. In that case, the user will have the opportunity to express his/her preference in relation to such transfer of his/her data.
Personal data shall be processed using automated means, on the basis of logics strictly related to the purposes of processing, and for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which such data have been collected.
Collected information shall be stored in a safe place.
Processing connected to web services provided by this website are run by Studio Legale Padovan’s operators, who were appointed as “People in charge of processing” as well as by external subjects in their quality as “Data Processors” or as “Data Controllers” with regard to the specific activities carried out by them.
The distinct role the Studio Legale Padovan ’s partners take in relation to the data processing given to them is strictly connected to the specific activity performed. Personal data shall not be disclosed.
Optional supply of data
Apart from the abovementioned information with regard to the Web surfing data, the user shall be free to supply his/her personal data in order to solicit the sending of information material or apply for any professional position at Studio Legale Padovan. If the user does not supply his/her personal data, it may be impossible for him/her to obtain the requested information or for the submitted application to be evaluated.
Categories, type and purposes of the processed data.
Studio Legale Padovan shall process selected personal data of users who interact with the Website’s services.
Web surfing data
These are navigation data that the computer systems acquire automatically during use of the Website, such as the IP address, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, together with details of the requests sent to the Website’s server, which make navigation possible. Navigation data may also be used to compile anonymous statistics, which make it possible to understand how the Website is used, and to improve the structure thereof.
Finally, navigation data may also be used in order to check for any illegal operations, as in the case of cyber crimes, to the detriment of the Website.
Data provided by the user
Any communication sent to the contacts indicated on the Website implies the storing of the e-mail address and of the other personal data contained in the communication.
Studio Legale Padovan will process your Personal Data only for the duration necessary to achieve the purposes described above (e.g., Studio Legale Padovan will process your Personal Data for sending newsletters until you will decide to unsubscribe). Apart from the above, Studio Legale Padovan will retain your Personal Data for a period of time necessary or permitted to comply with the Applicable Law.
Your Personal Data may be disclosed only to:
- subjects necessary for order fulfilment of the services offered through the Website e.g., sending e-mails and analysing data, which typically process Personal Data on behalf of Studio Legale Padovan as data processors.
- persons authorised by Studio Legale Padovan to process Personal Data, that are committed to/ or under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality (e.g., employees and lawyers of Studio Legale Padovan);
- law enforcement agencies and public authorities when so required by the Applicable Law.
Rights of the data subject
We inform you that the data protection code grants the data subject certain specific rights. In particular, at any moment in time the data subject may obtain:
- confirmation of the existence, or otherwise, of the personal data concerning said subject, even if such data have still not been filed, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- specification of the origin of the personal data, of the purposes and methods of processing, and of the logic applied in the case of electronic processing;
- the identification details of the data controller and of the data processors, and of those persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed, or who may become aware of such personal data;
- the updating, rectification and supplementing of data, as well as the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in breach of the law, including those data which do not have to be stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations as per letter d) above, have been referred, also in regard to their contents, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, unless fulfilment of such requirement proves impossible or entails the use of means clearly disproportionate to the safeguarded right.
Pursuant to article 7 of the Applicable Law, the data subject is also entitled, with due reason, to object to the processing of personal data, even if it pertains to the purpose of the collection thereof, and also to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending promotional communications for the completion of market surveys. All of the aforesaid rights may be exercised by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.